|Reciprocal or New Application||$100.00|
|Temporary Permit ||$100.00|
|Duplicate Renewal Card||$5.00|
|Current Roster 1||$25.00|
|Insufficient Funds (returned check fee)||$25.00|
|Copies of Public Records (per page)||$0.25|
|Application for Sole Proprietor 2||$20.00|
|Application for firm with two or more Licensed Landscape Architects 3||$150.00|
|Duplicate/Replacement COA Certificate||$ 15.00|
|COA or License Renewal Late Fee 4||$25.00|
|COA for Sole Proprietor||$15.00|
|COA for firm with two or more Licensed Landscape Architects 3||$150.00|
|Retired or Inactive Licensees||$100.00|
|Expired License 5||$250.00|
|Expired COA for Sole Proprietor||$60.00|
|Expired COA for firms with two or more Licensed Landscape Architects||$350.00|
- Available for free download from the Board’s website.
- A COA for a firm with one (1) registrant is optional.
- Regardless of the landscape architect’s state of registration or licensure.
- In addition to the renewal fee.
- Reinstatement of expired lice3nse contingent upon successful completion of continuing education requirements and/or examination requirements in addition to the fee.
- Examination fees are set at cost to the Board plus any administrative fees incurred by the Board.
For complete details on Fee Requirements and Definitions, please click on the Adobe File to access the WV Code of State Rules or visit the WV Secretary of State’s Website at http://apps.sos.wv.gov/adlaw/csr/.